Honey and Mustard Glazed Sausages
- 20 Mallon’s cocktail sausages
- 6 tbsp liquid honey
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Heat a dash of oil in a large roasting dish and heat in the preheated oven for 3-4 minutes. Add the sausages and return to oven for 20-25 minutes. Mop up excess fat in the dish by blotting with some paper towel.
- Mix the honey and mustard together and pour over the sausages, turning to coat evenly. Return to the oven for 5 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve hot or warm with little pots of ketchup and dipping mustard. Or serve as a meal with new potatoes and mixed salad.