Sausage Breakfast Burritos
4 Mallon’s Low-Fat Pork Sausages
2 large Eggs
30g Cheddar, grated
2 Spring Onions, chopped
Salt and Black Pepper
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 large Tortilla Wraps
6 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp Pickled Jalapeños, or to taste
Handful of Fresh Coriander, chopped
2 tbsp Tomato Salsa
2 tbsp Sour Cream
- Preheat the grill to a high heat. Add the Mallon’s Low-Fat Pork Sausages and cook until golden brown and piping hot throughout.
- Meanwhile, in a jug, beat the eggs together with the cheddar and spring onions. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add the beaten eggs and cook for 1-2 minutes until just set, stirring gently. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas in the microwave for 10-15 seconds; this will make them softer and more pliable.
- Place the tortillas on a board and divide the cheesy scrambled eggs, chopped tomato, jalapeños and coriander evenly between them, placing all of the fillings in a line down the centre of each tortilla. Top with the sausages, add a dollop of salsa and sour cream to each one.
- Firmly roll up each tortilla, tucking in the ends to form into a burrito. Enjoy immediately.