- 1lb of Mallon’s Sausages
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry (thawed)
- 1 Egg
- 2Tbs. Mayonnaise
- 2Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1/4C. Apricot Pineapple Jelly
- Cut the sausage links into 36 half-inch slices; brown the meat on both sides in a frying pan over medium high heat. No need to fully cook at this time, all you want is to get both sides a little crispy, then set aside on a plate to cool while you get the pastry ready.
- Lay the pastry out on your work surface then break the egg into a small dish and brush the entire surface of the pastry.
- Stir in 2 cups of flour. The mixture will be very sticky and wet. Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Using a star mini cookie cutter cut out 36 shapes from the pastry. Place the meat onto a baking sheet and cover each one with a piece of pastry and secure in place with a toothpick.
- Bake in a 200-degree oven for 18-20 minutes.
- While the piggies are baking mix the jelly, mayo and mustard in a small dish, these are good served hot, warm and room temp. Dip and enjoy!