Sticky Asian Cocktail Sausages
- 50 Mallon’s cocktail sausages
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Sesame seeds and chopped coriander to garnish **
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Divide the sausages between two baking trays ensuring not to overcrowd them.
- Mix the honey, sesame oil, soy sauce or tamari, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard together in a bowl. Pour the mixture onto the sausages and flipping them in the sauce until they are fully coated.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until the sausages are a lovely brown colour and are cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped coriander and serve immediately.
** These sticky Asian sausages are also great served on a bed of crispy stir-fried vegetables